Barbecued Sea Bass
Posted on August 20 2015
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1kg (2 1/2 lb) fresh sea bass
Prep: 5min - Cook: 15min
- Get your Cyprus BBQ to a medium heat and lightly oil your Cyprus BBQ fish grill.
- In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Rub fish with mixture inside and out.
- Cook the fish for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.