Whole Sea Bass cooked over charcoal on a Cyprus BBQ are delicious, served with warm pitta bread, a Greek salad and a good squeeze of lemon. They fit perfectly into one of our Rotating Fish Grills allowing them to cook evenly over white-hot coals using one of our fantastic Rotisserie Cyprus BBQs and motors!
Serves: I fish per person
Preparation Time: 10 minutes (if the fish have already been cleaned and prepared)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- Whole lemon thinly sliced
- 1 fresh whole Sea Bass per person
Prep: 5min - Cook: 15min
- In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and bay leaf.
- Rub whole fish with the mixture inside and out.
- Place the slices of the lemon inside the body of the Sea Bass
- Place the prepared Sea Bass inside the Rotating Fish Grill
- Insert the Rotating Fish Grill into the raising mechanism on your Cyprus BBQ and adjust the hight depending on how hot the coals are.
- Cook the fish for 8 to 10 minutes, Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.